Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SRP

A. One thing that I think I did well with on my SRP was keeping organized. Keeping my works cited updated whenever I added a source to my paper saved me a lot of time near the end. I knew where everything was saved or printed out which made it easier to work on the paper when I needed to. Something that I don't think I did very well with and I would have done over would be managing my time wisely. It wasn't as bad because I was so organized, but I definitely should not have waited even two days before each step was due to complete it. If I could do it over I would do a little bit of each step at least four days in advance to the due date.

B. For the seniors next year, I would recommend that they actually take their time to find books and sources when they take the field trip to Xavier. One of the books that I got there gave me tons of information and I don't know what I would have done without it. I would also recommend that they save all of their sources to a USB drive so that they can use them either at school or at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment